1. Place the meter in a horizontal position and check that the pointer of the galvanometer is on the centerline. Otherwise, adjust it to the centerline with the zero adjuster.
2. Set the "Multiplication Scale" to the maximum multiple, slowly turn the crankshaft of the generator, and turn the "Measurement Dial" so that the pointer of the galvanometer is on the centerline.
3. When the pointer of the galvanometer approaches equilibrium, speed up the rotation of the generator crank to reach more than 120 revolutions per minute, and adjust the "measuring dial" to make the pointer point on the center line.
4. If the reading of the â€œmeasuring dialâ€ is less than 1, the magnification should be set to a small multiple and the â€œmeasuring dialâ€ readjusted to get the correct reading.
5. When filling in this record, it should be attached with the resistance test point plan, and the test points should be numbered sequentially.
1. The grounding line must be disconnected from the protected equipment to ensure the accuracy of the measurement results.
2. It is impossible to measure when the soil absorbs too much water after rain and when the climate, temperature, pressure, etc., change drastically.
3. There should be no stray current and polarized soil near the measured ground pole.
4. The probe should be far away from large metal bodies such as groundwater pipes, cables, and railways. The current pole should be more than 10m away and the voltage pole should be more than 50m away. If the above metal body is not connected to the grounding grid, the distance can be shortened by 1/2. ~1/3.
5. Pay attention to the position where the current pole is inserted into the soil and the grounding rod should be in the state of zero potential.
6, the connection line should use well-insulated wire, so as to avoid leakage phenomenon.
7, the test site can not have electrolytic material and rot bodies, so as not to cause illusion.
8, the test should be selected when the soil resistivity is large, such as when the early winter or summer dry season.
9, check the accuracy of the instrument at any time, (tested once a year to send a measurement unit identified)
10. When the sensitivity of the galvanometer is too high, the voltage probe of the potential probe can be inserted into the soil slightly. When the sensitivity of the galvanometer is not enough, it can be humidified along with the probe water injection.
Construction Machinery parts including Bulldozer, Wheel Loader , excavator, forklift, road roller maintenance parts and wearing parts, Segment, end bit, cutting edge, track shoe and other components are wear parts in the moving and working process of the bulldozer. Our factory specializes in providing this kind of wear resisting parts for shantui SD series bulldozers. Our production of the components using advanced technology, high strength, wear resistance. Our company provides standard type and swamp type track shoes assembly of full series of bulldozers. The track adopts composite structure, with the features of good traction adhesion and rotation performance, high walking speed, easy to slip, super wear-resistant.
The idler is in front of the whole frame, used to guide the track to run correctly, to prevent its deviation and deviant. In addition to guide the correct operation of the track, the idler also play the role of the supporting wheel, can increase the contact area of the track on the ground, reducing the specific pressure, adjusting the tension of the track and absorbing the impact load.
Shantui products including Diesel Forklift , Electric Forklift, heavy duty forklift, Gasoline Forklift, container forklift, Side Loader , Pallet Truck , construction machinery including shantui bulldozer, wheel loader, crawler excavator, road roller, generator set, motor grader, truck crane, construction machinery parts, Shantui Parts , Cummins engine parts, komatsu parts, and other machinery parts.
Construction Machinery Parts,Cummins Engine Spare Parts,Cummins Spare Parts,Komatsu Engine Parts
SHANDONG VOLIN HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD. , http://www.shantuimachinery.com